Tomatillo Braised Turkey Tacos.
You can cook Tomatillo Braised Turkey Tacos using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomatillo Braised Turkey Tacos
- It’s 5 lb of bone-in turkey breast.
- It’s 2 C of tomatillo salsa.
- It’s 2 of yellow onions; large julienne.
- It’s 2 of carrots; peeled & cut thin on bias.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño; halved & thick julienne.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic; slivered.
- You need 2 t of Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1/4 C of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 t of cumin.
- It’s 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 t of ground celery seed.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 t of paprika.
- It’s as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Tomatillo Braised Turkey Tacos instructions
- For avocado salsa, combine 1 diced avocado with the juice from 1 lime, and a large pinch of salt and chopped cilantro.
- De-bone turkey breast. Remove skin..
- In a small, deep casserole dish lay onions across the bottom. Place carrots, jalapeños, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and salsa atop. Mix together..
- Lay turkey breasts on top. Drizzle olive oil over the turkey. Season..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for approximately 60 minutes or until turkey is completely cooked throughout with no pink flesh with juices running clear..
- Use forks to shred turkey..
- Variations; Tomato salsa, fruit salsa, chicken stock, turkey stock, vegetable stock, white wine, white wine vinegar, red onion, apple cider, smoked paprika, salsa verde, ranchero salsa, tequila, beer, thyme, ground jalapeño powder, white pepper, orange zest, shallots, habanero, bacon, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, apple, arugula, spinach, corn, cotija, guacamole, poblano, serrano, ancho chile powder, queso fresco, chihuahua, white vinegar, champagne vinegar, rice, rice vinegar, black beans, white beans, chickpeas, coconut milk, lemon, sweet potatoes, pumpkin.