Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" sandwich. Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips. KFC Chicken is the most famously guarded secret recipe in the world.
Consider dill pickle chicken your starting point for so many meals. Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Similar Recipes, French Fries Sweet Potato Fries Chicken Croquettes Chicken Mince Kabab Baked Chicken Jo Jo Potatoes with Homemade Ranch Dipping Sauce – Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen. You can have Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- You need 2 cups of dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of onion powder.
- It’s To taste of garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of paprika.
- It’s To taste of white pepper.
- You need To taste of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare slices of Dill pickle.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
Batter and fry crunchy dill pickles for an indulgent appetizer. Dip in creamy salad dressings and enjoy. One of the top secrets to most fast food places is that they marinate the chicken in pickle juice to keep the chicken moist and give it an amazing taste. KFC Debuts Fried Chicken Coated in Pickle Juice.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 instructions
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed..
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown..
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles..
The fast food chain is hopping on the pickle juice trend. This is not the first time the fried chicken restaurant has experimented with sauces for their meat. And the homemade honey mustard is out of this world! Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. The sauce, which is thankfully thicker than just pickle juice, is made with dill, vinegar, onion, garlic While I enjoy pickles and always request them with a sandwich, I frankly didn't understand the.