Dessert pizza. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands. They're the perfect summer treat, sleepover dessert, or weeknight pick-me-up. Discover delicious and easy to prepare dessert pizza recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network.
Cookie Dough Dessert Pizza only requires four ingredients (Rhodes frozen dough, hot fudge sauce, prepared cookie dough, and vanilla. From indulgent dessert pizza recipes to healthy dessert pizza, only your imagination and willingness to try something new limit your cooking experience. We've put together a general guideline for you to. You can cook Dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- It’s of Fresh Fruit.
- It’s of Fruits.
- It’s of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Prepare of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Try these dessert pizzas – a sweet spin on the classic dinner. Dessert pizza is pizza that is consumed for dessert. It is not a traditional pizza because it does not contain cheese or sauce, but rather, contains other ingredients such as chocolate chips or fruit. Lunchables sells dessert pizza, called a Treat-za.
Dessert pizza step by step
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
Dessert Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza is, in my humble opinion, the best kind of pizza ever made. With a simple thin crust, a cream cheese based "white pizza sauce", lots of chocolate. Dessert Pizza: This dessert pizza recipe is sure to class up your next dinner party and tickle your sweet tooth. You'll be tempted to eat dessert first when it's our ready-in-an-hour Dessert Pizza made with Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookies and layered with a.