Italian slider. Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. These easy Italian slider recipe is your answer.
It's simple, super easy to make and. These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering. Super bowl, holidays, bdays; you name it, your guests will be in love. You can have Italian slider using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian slider
- You need of Mini potatoe bread slider rolls.
- It’s of Brown honey ham.
- You need of Salami.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Hamburger dill pickles.
Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. These sliders are so quick, easy, and make the perfect appetizer! Even though I make a lot of food and love. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead.
Italian slider step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread mustard on top, and bottom of slider rolls..
- Put 2 slices of ham on bottom roll, mustard on top of ham and 2 slices of sliced mozzarella. Add mustard to cheese and salami on top pickle on salami. Then assemble top to slider..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350….enjoy!!!!.
Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead and freeze them for a quick meal on busy nights. Italian Sliders are one of our favorite sandwich recipes. They're easy to make and packed with delicious flavor! These sandwiches combine a variety of deli meats with provolone cheese, pesto. Mini potatoe bread slider rolls, brown honey ham, salami, spicy brown mustard, sliced mozzarella cheese, hamburger dill pickles.