Bbq fried chicken nachos. Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has. Delicious BBQ chicken fingers my boyfriend loves.
BBQ Fried Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Traeger's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe blends the flavors of Mexico with pure hardwood taste. You've never had nachos likes these on wood-pellet grill. You can have Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- Prepare 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Nothing says fiesta like nachos, pile them higher with barbecued chicken for nachos grande, they're mucho delicioso. Make healthier nachos with homemade shredded chicken, a barbecue cream cheese sauce, real cheese, and all the nacho toppings. On game day, you want something quick and easy — and CHEESY. So give the people what they really want.
Bbq fried chicken nachos instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
BBQ Chicken Nachos or Mexican Nachos? Luckily you don't have to choose, because today we're making BOTH flavors of these grilled chicken nachos! These Grilled Nachos are fun for the whole family to make together. There's something so cozy about grilling hot food outside in the chilly fall air. This ridiculously delicious BBQ Chicken Nacho dish puts a very clever (and very delicious) spin on a popular Nutrisystem dish, the BBQ Seasoned Chicken lunch.