Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts.
You can have Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts
- It’s of Tuna Salad:.
- Prepare 2 cans (6 oz.) of each tuna.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of finely diced celery.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- You need of Tuna Melts:.
- It’s 4 of English muffins, split.
- It’s of Tuna salad.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Open Faced Tuna Melts step by step
- To make the tuna salad, just place the tuna in a large bowl and break it up with a fork. Stir in all the rest of the ingredients together and set it aside. Set the oven to broil and lay out the split muffins on a baking tray. Broil them until toasted to your liking, then set the oven temperature to 400°F..
- Top the toasted muffins with the tuna salad, then with a sprinkle of cheddar. Place them in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted. That's it! Serve it up with whatever side items sound good..