Sauce for your Hamburgers Batch 69.
You can have Sauce for your Hamburgers Batch 69 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauce for your Hamburgers Batch 69
- Prepare 1 cups of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar white wine.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of prepared horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of fresh minced onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of large eggs hard boiled.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chili sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dill pickle relish.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sweet pickle relish.
Sauce for your Hamburgers Batch 69 step by step
- Boil the egg and peel. Crush it up. Put everything in a blender except the dill relish. Blend well. I didn't blend mine..
- I mixed by hand..
- Pour into a bowl..
- Add the relish. Stir in well serve on the hamburger, fries, hotdogs, and so on. If you don't use right now put it in the fridge..
- I hope you enjoy!!.