Tacos Al Pastor Marinade.
You can cook Tacos Al Pastor Marinade using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tacos Al Pastor Marinade
- You need 3 lbs of Pork Meat, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, Julienne.
- You need 1/2 of Pineapple, small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Orange Juice.
- You need 1/4 c of White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Chili Powder.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- It’s 2 T of Salt.
- It’s 1 t of Oregano, dry.
- Prepare 1 t of Cumin, ground.
- It’s 2 of Chipotle Peppers, minced.
- It’s 1/4 c of Cilantro, chopped.
Tacos Al Pastor Marinade step by step
- Take your pork meat and slice it as thin as possible, lay it down spread out in a half 4 in hotel pan.
- Combine all the ingredients into the pan of pork, mix so all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Wrap air tight and let it sit for 4 hrs, or overnight..
- Heat a hot cast iron skillet or a flat top griddle and cook til nice and browned. The pork should fall apart quite a bit. But for maximum taco grade meat, give it a chop before serving. Top with your favourite taco toppings and you're good to go!.