Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Top with corned beef hash and poached eggs for a truly original breakfast. For the pretzels, in a large bowl, whisk together the warm water and yeast until the yeast has dissolved. With or without cabbage, corned beef makes a satisfying dinner.
These are my new fav addiction. Here's the written recipe: Rob's Soft Pretzel Recipe In a small cup. Corned beef recipes, including glazed corned beef, crockpot corned beef and cabbage Use leftover cooked corned beef or deli corned beef in this flavorful soup. You can cook Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- You need 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- You need of Sliced banana peppers.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Saurkraut.
- You need of Egg wash for bread.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Bread mixture.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
This sandwich is a classic Reuben, made with sliced corned beef, rye bread, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and dressing or mayonnaise. You can sub corned beef in this pastrami Dutch baby. Don't forget the three mandatory carbs though: Potatoes (preferably colcannon), Irish soda bread with raisins, and a Guinness (duh). Corned beef and cabbage egg rolls.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread step by step
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
The Stuffed Pretzel Bread recipe out of our category Snack! Stuffed Pretzel Bread – We bet that this lunchbox treat will not get swapped! A stuffed pepper recipe with slow cooked corned beef, shredded cabbage, spicy peppers, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island Dressing. On Friday we made an awesome new recipe of Slow Cooked Corned Beef with Spicy Guinness Gravy and Caramelized Cabbage, and we couldn't help but be. Need a delicious & Satisfying snack?