Asian Shredded Beef Tacos.
You can have Asian Shredded Beef Tacos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Shredded Beef Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of beef stew meat.
- It’s 4 C of beef stock.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic; peeled.
- Prepare 1 of avocado; diced.
- Prepare 1 of scallion; minced.
- Prepare 1/4 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Prepare 2 t of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 t of sesame seeds (half for garnish).
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 6 of tortillas; heated.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cold water.
- It’s 1 T of cornstarch.
Asian Shredded Beef Tacos step by step
- Place stew meat, garlic, and onion in slow cooker. Cover with beef stock. Set temperature to medium. Cook 3-4 hours or until beef is easily shreddable..
- Drain stew amd reserve 1 C. Discard onion and garlic. Place stew meat in a bowl and shred with forks. Wrap bowl with seran wrap..
- Whisk water and corn starch together. Place stew liquid in a saucepot on high heat. Add cornstarch slurry while whisking. Sauce will thicken upon boiling..
- Add braising reduction to beef and mix together..
- In a mixing bowl combine avocado, sesame oil, sesame seeds, scallions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Garnish tacos with sesame seeds.
- Variations; Soy sauce, tamari, chili paste, ginger, lemon, chives, parsley, habanero, bacon, carrot, celery seed, shallots, arrowroot, root beer, sake, Sriracha, pepper, rice vinegar, white vinegar, corn, zucchini, salsa, guacamole, poblano, serrano, mole, cumin, cayenne, thyme, caramelized onions, pineapple, mango, papaya, pork, chicken, galangal, lemongrass, mirin, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile, pepsi, coke, coriander seed, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua,.