Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos.
You can cook Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos
- You need 1 lb. of Chicken; cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary; cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic or more.
- You need 2 Tbsp of balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of red crushed pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos instructions
- Whisk together chicken, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, red crushed pepper, and rosemary until blended well..
- Drizzle in olive oil and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 1 hour or overnight..
- In pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry chicken, tossing occasionally until cooked. (I burn mine just a tad on both sides).
- Make a taco with chicken, avocado, tomatoes, shredded cheese (i melted mine over chicken), and sour cream! Enjoy!.