Chicken & Goat Cheese Bibb Tacos. Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. To cut down on fat, cook up chicken breast meat (a.k.a. white meat) and get rid of the skin (most of the saturated fat is there).
There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl. Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. You can have Chicken & Goat Cheese Bibb Tacos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Goat Cheese Bibb Tacos
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast; trimmed & cubed.
- It’s 2 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red fresno chile; small dice.
- It’s 1/2 of roasted orange or red bell pepper; medium-large dice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion; minced.
- You need 1 t of thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of dried Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s 1/2 of lime; juiced.
- Prepare of olive oil; as needed.
- Prepare of kosher salt and black pepper; as needed.
Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night.
Chicken & Goat Cheese Bibb Tacos instructions
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a medium sized saute pan. Add chicken. Season. Saute 1 minute. Turn down heat to medium. Add onion and fresno chile..
- When chicken is 95% cooked through, add garlic and roasted bell pepper. Cook 1 minute..
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add cilantro, goat cheese, lime juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together. Goat cheese will melt and bind everything..
- Peel the leaves off the head of lettuce. Stuff each leaf and eat like a taco. Use the crispy center portion of the leaf as a handle..
- Variations; Serrano, poblano, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, sofrito, vinegar, corn, habanero, jalapeño, mango, tequila, adobo, chipotle, ancho chile, roasted garlic or tomatoes, mint, tamarind, shallots, yogurt, orange, lemon,.
This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. Chicken Provençal with olives & artichokes Cater for a crowd with this easy, hearty chicken casserole that evokes summer in Provence using a fragrant selection of herbs, tomatoes, olives and artichokes.