Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos. Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir fried with fresh green pepper, onion, and tomatoes. Green Pepper Steak with tomatoes and onions, served over rice for a complete meal. I've also researched pepper steak recipes that include canned tomatoes added to the sauce at the end.
A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Turn heat up and add green onion, peppers, and celery. Green Pepper Steak with tomatoes and onions, served over rice for a complete meal. You can cook Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of diced steak.
- You need 1 of roasted green bell pepper; large dice.
- You need 6 of roma tomatoes; seeded & large dice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 1 t of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- It’s 1 t of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 t of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas; quickly heated on stove burner.
- Prepare of vegetable oil; as needed.
- It’s of kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
These tender Teriyaki Steak Bites with Green Pepper and Onion will make you think you're dining at a steakhouse. This delicious Southern pepper steak recipe calls for both green and red bell peppers and can be made with either chuck, blade, or round steaks—whatever your preference, it will be equally good! Brown on one side with oil. Add green pepper & cook until meat is browned.
Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Coat green pepper in vegetable oil. Place directly on stove grate to sit atop the burner flame. Char until completely black on each side. Place in a bowl and cover with seran wrap..
- Toss tomatoes in enough oil to coat. Add half the thyme and a pinch of salt & pepper. Place on top rack of oven for approximately 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften and char..
- Peel charred skin off bell peppers and cut into large dice..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large cast iron pan. Add steak. Season. Saute over high heat. When steak has nearly reached desired doneness, add green bell peppers, tomatoes, and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Serve..
- Variations; Other roasted bell peppers or jalapeños/serrano/poblano/etc, ground jalapeño powder, coriander seed, cilantro, scallions, cumin, chives, chile powder, ancho chile, bacon, oregano, zucchini, sofrito, vinegar, avocado, shallots, habanero, jalapeño, celery, celery seed, worchestershire, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, goat cheese, chayote, nopales, chimichurri, tamarind, salsa rojo, salsa ranchero, refried beans, crema, chipotle, adobo, mole, chihuahua, queso fresco, cotija, lime,.
Combine water & cornstarch, add to meat. Our Green Pepper Steak has tender beef, peppers and onions in a tangy soy sauce over white rice. Just the right amount of green pepper. Not w whole lot of beef, though. Our most trusted Green Pepper Steak recipes.