Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. How to Make Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until ground meat is no longer pink and the onions are soft.
Start boiling potatoes and then brown your ground beef while you wait. Enjoy this delicious dish with buttery biscuits for a supreme comfort. Serve this meaty milk gravy over noodles, mashed potatoes or homemade biscuits. You can have Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- You need of For the meat.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of As much garlic as you want.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- You need 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- You need of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- It’s 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
Brown the meat with one medium chopped onion and then drain the fat off. He asked me to make hamburger gravy for him and I found this recipe. Kitchen Bouquet browning sauce Salt and pepper, to taste Mashed potatoes. Add water and cook until thickness you prefer.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
Add Kitchen Bouquet to color, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour the gravy on the potatoes, and you're done! No picky eater can refuse this. Bring the broth in the pot to a boil. Slowly whisk that mixture into the boiling broth.