Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad. Perfect for your next picnic or to bring to work for lunch, this Tuna Rotini Salad turns boring canned tuna into a very palatable and nutritious experience! Hello Everyone In today's video I'm making a Delicious Pasta and Tuna salad. You must give it a Try.
Tuna, canned peas, a little mayonnaise, and a couple of seasonings are all you need to make this super-easy salad. Liked the idea, but canned peas? Second time I used frozen peas and it tasted much better. You can have Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad
- You need 1/2 box of garden rotini pasta, cooked.
- You need 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- You need 3 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 C of purple onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 C of mayo.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 C of frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 C of pickle relish, finely chopped.
Also, I used the olive oil mayo, not regular. This lunchtime favorite gets a boost of flavor from our Organic Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seafood Seasoning, which combines zesty lemon peel and black pepper with vegetables and aromatic spices. Rotini Salad With Chicken, Green Beans And Radishes. Cold green pea salad with cheese.
Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad instructions
- Cook the pasta according to package. Let cool. Drain tuna. Boil eggs and let cool. Chop purple onion finely. Chop eggs. Chop pickle relish fine. Now add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Let chill in refrigerator for an hour before serving..
Pasta Salad With Asparagus – Snow Peas And Avocado. Arrange the salad into individual serving plates and divide the pasta equally among each serving. The Best Garden Rotini Recipes on Yummly Italian Sausage With Pasta And Herbs, Asparagus Pesto With Gnocchi And Ham, Quick Zesty Chicken Pasta Pot. Crisp and delightful tuna salad, served on crackers or on a bed of lettuce.