10-minute Turkey Burgers. Sliders are such a fun way to eat burgers and the kids love anything mini. These turkey burgers are super moist and flavorful, making them the perfect. This healthy hamburger alternative is easy to make and absolutely.
Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Riffing off the flavor of a Greek gyro, these turkey burgers cook up fast in a cast-iron skillet or grill pan. Or, round out the meal with roasted potato fries. You can have 10-minute Turkey Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 10-minute Turkey Burgers
- It’s 1 pound of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried minced onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need of Toppings of choice.
Try new ways of enjoying burgers with turkey burger recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network. Pickled veggies and spicy yogurt sauce give these burgers a special kick. Use turkey mince to make burgers, curries, Bolognese, meatballs and more. As well as being a lean, low-fat meat, it's budget-friendly and quick to cook.
10-minute Turkey Burgers step by step
- Place turkey, egg, oats, spinach, green onions, minced onion, salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix gently to combine. Form into 6 larger or 8 smaller patties..
- Heat a skillet that has a lid over medium-high heat and add the oil. Place the patties in the skillet a few at a time; you may need to do this in 2 batches. Sauté the patties until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, then flip and cover with the lid, cooking an additional 3 minutes..
- Serve topped with your favorite toppings..
Yes, there is a turkey burger that my red meat eating boys will eat! These turkey burgers are full of flavor and topped with a delicious chunky guacamole to take the flavor over the top. These burgers are loaded with seasonings and flavor. I took my regular old turkey burger recipe from ten years ago (it's on here, it's horrifying!) and readjusted some of the flavors and. The BEST Turkey Burgers I've ever had! !