Crunchy Tuna Salad. Cream cheese makes this tuna salad rich and creamy, diced carrot makes it crunchy, and red bell pepper makes it pretty. Add baby spinach or lettuce leaves, and serve on your favorite bread or as a. Crunchy Confetti Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Combine tuna and other veggies folded in shoestring potatoes to make this crunchy dish. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except salad dressing and shoestring potatoes; mix well. Top crunchy tuna salad recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. You can cook Crunchy Tuna Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Tuna Salad
- You need 1 can of tuna fish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pickle relish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of small green onion.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 6-8 of green olives.
- Prepare 1 of small celery rib.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Crunchy tuna salad is a great way to put a whole new spin on an old favorite. Make crunchy tuna salad with help from a chef and the owner of a New York catering service in this free video clip. Every once in awhile things line up just right. Sometimes its big life things and sometimes its little things like this lunch.
Crunchy Tuna Salad step by step
- Chop All Veggies to desired sized pieces. Mix together in a bowl with pickle relish, mustard, miracle whip, and parmesan cheese. *(the green olives I used are feta cheese stuffed, my favorite! But any or none will do as well!).
- Open and drain tuna fish. Mix well into other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and desired spices if any. Mix Well..
- My Family enjoys this as "Toasted Tuna Sandwich" Night! We put it on Our favorite toast with crispy lettuce and it is Delicious! However I have also put this on Salads and Enjoyed it that way as Well! Yummo! Enjoy!.
Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. This basic recipe is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy To prevent your tuna salad from being dry, you'll need to stir in at least one tablespoon mayo per one. Get the best of both worlds, crunchy and creamy, with our Crunchy Tuna Salad Recipe. This light and clean tuna salad incorporates celery, red bell peppers, and snow peas to create a super healthy and super tasty meal that you can pack up and take with you anywhere. Fold in tuna, celery, cucumber, almonds and bell pepper.