Hot Italian Sliders.
You can cook Hot Italian Sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sliders
- It’s of Sliced ham.
- You need of Sliced hard salami.
- It’s of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Pepperchinis.
- You need of White dinner rolls.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Hot Italian Sliders step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place rolls on baking sheet. Slice in half with bread knife long wise. Remove top half,set aside..
- Layer the meat and cheese on the bottom half of rolls. Layer with pepperchinis. Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders. (Optional I brush the top of rolls with softened butter)..
- Place in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes. Slice rolls to separate sliders. Enjoy!.