Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches.
You can have Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches
- You need 18 of Sandwich bread slices *thin type.
- It’s 210 g (7.40 oz) of Canned tuna.
- You need 1 of Onion *large.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches step by step
- Mince onion..
- Stir-fry with butter..
- Add fine salt & pepper and stir-fry..
- Stir-fry well until it becomes like a tuna filling color..
- Remove the extra oil from canned tuna as much as you can..
- Mix tuna and onion..
- Add Greek yorgurt and mix..
- Add mayonnaise and mix..
- Paste the tuna filling on a sandwich bread and top it with another slice of a bread..
- Cut in two portions..
- You can use your choice of bread..
- Also good! "Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13387914.