Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry.
You can cook Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- You need 2 of carrots (sliced).
- You need 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of Grounded spices:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 5 of red long chili.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- It’s 3 cm of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 3 of candle nuts.
Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry instructions
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..