Cheeseburger Wrap. These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. Add your favorite toppings and grill or bake to get a crispy outside with a warm and gooey. Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps – A crisp wrap filled all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo.
Assemble burgers: Place burger patty on the edge of a cabbage leaf where the thickest part of the stem is. Learn how to make Cheeseburger crunch wrap & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This cheesy, beefy wrap is quite a handful, stuffed full of all the elements you love in a classic. You can cook Cheeseburger Wrap using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Wrap
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Packet of Sazón.
- It’s 1 of Squirt Hoisin Sauce.
Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately. These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. A cheeseburger is always delicious but what about when it's in wrap form! It's even better when you Add cheese and let cheese melt on the top.
Cheeseburger Wrap step by step
- Season Ground beef well. I was cooking on the grill, so I molded it into a rectangle to work for a wrap..
- Place on grill or in hot pan. This burger is going to be thick. I suggest not rushing it. Let it cook in peace and be patient. Be sure the flame isn’t too hot..
- When you have flipped your burger once and you feel it’s almost done to your liking, add your cheese..
- Dress your wrap, top your burger, enjoy..
Remove cheeseburger from the grill and add flour. This wrap uses lean ground turkey mince and a sourdough wrap. You can experiment and sub with anything you have on hand! #cheeseburger wrap challenge Watch short videos about #cheeseburgerwrapchallenge on TikTok. These Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps have been in my recipe dreams for a couple months now.