Turkey sliders. Cheesy Turkey Sliders: these melted turkey and havarti sliders are covered in a buttery sauce and served warm out of the oven for the ultimate game day treat! See more ideas about Turkey sliders, Slider recipes, Turkey sandwiches. We call them "kotlety" in Ukraine.
Layers of turkey, pepperjack cheese, and green chiles are sandwiched between Hawaiian rolls and drizzled with a butter sauce. I have to say, I'm a huge fan of Hawaiian roll sliders. Warm Turkey Sliders, made from a whole turkey breast cooked in the slow cooker or an electric pressure cooker, make for some easy delicious game day food! You can cook Turkey sliders using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey sliders
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Vidalia onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Sliced American or Pepper Jack cheese (optional).
- It’s of Slider buns.
Melting cheese and smoked turkey make a great combo. The Best Turkey Sliders Recipes on Yummly Hawaiian Style Breakfast Sausage Sliders, Turkey Sliders, Turkey Sliders. Your Turkey Sliders stock images are ready.
Turkey sliders step by step
- Add in the seasonings and the grated cheese, mix well..
- Make 8 balls and flatten into sliders let sit for ten minutes in fridge then grill. (Approximately 4 min per side). Add sliced cheese if preferred and serve on slider buns..
Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Loaded with white turkey meat, cranberry sauce and cheese. The renowned chef is sharing a recipe for turkey sliders that will make you MVP with the crowd that To make it easy on you, here's an idea for turkey sliders and salad that will earn you an MVP award. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.