Savory Tuna Casserole.
You can cook Savory Tuna Casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Casserole
- It’s 6 oz of packet or can of White Albacore Tuna in water.
- Prepare 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of sharp cheddar, shredded (separated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/8 cup of onion, diced.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 6-7 of Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
Savory Tuna Casserole instructions
- Boil pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse..
- Combine tuna, noodles, onion, garlic, peas and carrots, soup, and 1 cup cheddar. Spoon into a small-medium casserole dish..
- Crush Ritz crackers and mix with remaining cheddar and spread over top of casserole..
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 mins. Enjoy!!.