Toasted turkey tacos. These turkey tacos are to die for. Great flavor and an absolute joy to everyone who try's them. Like always, as easy as possible to do and the most flavor.
The easiest slow cooker turkey tacos on the planet. Made with a DIY homemade taco seasoning. Toasted coriander and cumin seeds lift the savory quotient of these easy turkey tacos. You can have Toasted turkey tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toasted turkey tacos
- You need 1 lb of raw turkey breast cutlets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of ripe avacado.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of 5×6 ripe tomato.
- It’s 12 of 6" flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 3 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of lg egg.
These tacos are a perfectly balanced family meal, with a Mexican twist! winter flavors pair perfectly with corn tortillas in these Roasted Butternut Squash & Turkey Tacos. To make these turkey tacos, use ground turkey instead of beef to lighten up a fan-favorite family Fill taco shells with turkey and top with Cheddar, then lettuce. Serve with onion, sour cream, and lime. Turkey Tacos that are quick, easy, healthy, juicy and packed with flavor – you won't even miss the beef with my secret ingredient!
Toasted turkey tacos step by step
- Chop lettuce, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes and combine. Salt to taste then set aside. In a medium frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Set oven at 400F..
- In separate pan, fry bacon until extra crispy. Set on paper towel to dry and become brittle..
- Fry turkey cutlets until light brown and only 2/3's fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Set aside on paper towel until all cutlets are cooked. place cutlets in preheated oven till fully cooked and have a crispy, outer crust..
- Place tortillas in the oven for about 1 minute to soften. Crumble bacon and mix with ranch dressing. Cut turkey cutlets into strips and build tacos, saving the bacon-ranch as topping..
- Pound out the turkey cutlets to about 1/8 inch. Drag through flour, dip in egg wash, then coat with panko crumbs. Set aside and refrigerate..
Ground turkey takes the place of beef in these tasty tacos you can top any way you like for an easy family-friendly dinner on a weeknight. "My mom's beef tacos get a makeover with ground turkey. Add the ground turkey and break apart with a spatula. Add taco seasoning, salt, and pepper and stir, cooking until meat has browned and is fully cooked Assemble tacos with your favorite toppings. Serve these turkey tacos made using Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix and shells. See more ideas about Ground turkey tacos, Turkey tacos, Carlsbad cravings.