Chicken Tacos. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Chicken Tacos is a quick way to get your midweek taco fix!
Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. While tacos these days take many shapes and forms, we know that even these basic chicken The taco history is long and rich and is originally a form of Mexican street food. You can cook Chicken Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts; bite sized pieces cut on bias.
- You need 1 of "Spicy Cilantro Brine" ( see my recipes).
- Prepare 1 of "Mexican Dry Rub" (see my recipes).
- It’s 4 of jalapeños; seeded, julienne.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion; julienne.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- It’s 1 C of Peach-Mango salsa.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of olive oil; as needed.
I'm pretty sure my love for tacos is apparent on this site. So it's about How to Make Chicken Tacos. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados.
Chicken Tacos instructions
- Soak chicken pieces in cilantro brine for 4 hours. Rinse. Pat dry. Toss chicken and veggies (except garlic) with enough oil to coat in a large mixing bowl. Season with dry rub and salt..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add chicken and veggies to pan..
- When chicken and veggies are nearly cooked through, add garlic..
- When garlic is caramelized, add salsa..
- Cook for 1 minute to heat salsa through. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, pineapple, mango, tequila, vinegar, corn, sofrito, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, other salsa, flavored oil, roasted garlic or bell peppers, tomato, tomatillos, beer, thyme, epazote, dried onion soup mix, beef, pork, shrimp, honey, agave, soy,.
They're brimming with bright flavors and they're so easy to make. These chicken tacos are super fresh and simple to make, but still pack in a ton of flavor! The combination of tangy lime and savory garlic together transforms plain chicken into something amazing! These chicken tacos are a healthier spin on traditional beef tacos — and they're just as good, if not better. Learn how to make Chicken Mexican Tacos at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.