Japanese Paella with Daikon Radish Leaves and Tuna (Takikomi Gohan). Takikomi Gohan is a Japanese mixed rice recipe made with seasonal ingredients, this comforting dish is perfect to enjoy with simple meals. Cooking daikon takikomi gohan is not difficult. Simply place daikon and aburaage on the rice with seasoned dashi stock and cook just like normal rice.
Takikomi Gohan is seasoned steamed rice with meat and vegetables. Takikomi Gohan is great freshly cooked for dinner but also wonderful cold in Bento. By changing ingredients to canned Tuna, clams, or mushrooms, however, you can enjoy interesting and tasty variations. You can have Japanese Paella with Daikon Radish Leaves and Tuna (Takikomi Gohan) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Paella with Daikon Radish Leaves and Tuna (Takikomi Gohan)
- Prepare 180 g of Daikon radish leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 40 g of ginger.
- You need 540 g of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 480 mL of water (including soy sauce and Sake).
- It’s 10 cm of Kombu Kelp.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare of roasted sesame seeds (for toppings).
Tuna takikomi rice, or takikomi gohan, is a Japanese seasoned rice dish with veggies and tuna. Easy, filling, and nutritious, all you need to do is prep the. Takikomi gohan (炊き込みご飯, 炊き込み御飯) is a Japanese rice dish seasoned with dashi and soy sauce along with mushrooms, vegetables, meat, or fish. The ingredients of takikomi gohan are cooked with the rice; in a similar preparation, maze gohan (混ぜ御飯).
Japanese Paella with Daikon Radish Leaves and Tuna (Takikomi Gohan) instructions
- Rinse some rice..
- Cut ginger into thin strips. Cut Daikon radish leaves into small pieces..
- When the rice is soaked, put it in a pot with all liquids. Stir a few times..
- Put the Kombu kelp, Daikon radish leaves, ginger and canned tuna..
- Cook the rice. (Ref. How to cook Japanese rice https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
- When the rice is cooked, mix it with a rice paddle. Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle the sesame seeds..
The Best Japanese Daikon Recipes on Yummly Mom's Daikon & Ninjin Sunomono (japanese Radish & Carrot Salad), Daikon, Carrot, Persimmon, And Pomegranate Sunomono, Tuna Sashimi With Daikon And Ginger. Japanese Radish Salad with Tuna and Radish SproutsAll day I Eat. Japanese Food and Drink ::. by Jamisen. The Sake Kinuta (Salmon Wrapped In Daikon Radish) showed off some beautiful knifework by The Sashimi Course came next, with Maguro (Tuna) and Tai Kawashimo Zukuri (Red Snapper) from They paired nicely with the Takikomi Gohan.