Barbecue Beef Sliders.
You can cook Barbecue Beef Sliders using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Beef Sliders
- You need of Brisket.
- You need of Hawaiian slider buns.
- You need of Your favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s of Pepper jack cheese.
- You need of Hamburger pickles.
Barbecue Beef Sliders step by step
- Heat brisket with barbecue sauce half way. Then add pepper jack cheese and melt on brisket. Place on bun and add two pickles on top then place top bun on top of pickles. Enjoy with your favorite chips!.