Breakfast bombs. These easy-to-make biscuit bombs are stuffed with all your favorite breakfast foods—scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and CHEESE. We love these cold and grab them for a quick breakfast or lunch! I often make up a batch on the weekend and then grab these while on the go!
Here's the nutritional information based on the brands I used. This is for one breakfast bomb, and you can use this to decide how many you'll eat. Pull it out in the morning to make these hearty breakfast bombs filled with bacon, egg, and cheese. You can have Breakfast bombs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast bombs
- Prepare 1 of tube refrigerated biscuit dough.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 c. of milk (preferably whole).
- You need 1 1/2 c. of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 4 tbsp. of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of poppy seeds.
Glazed Breakfast Biscuit Bombs – the best way to start the day! Biscuits stuffed with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese and topped with a sweet and savory glaze. We make these at least once a month! More by the author: Learn how to make Breakfast Bombs.
Breakfast bombs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 8" round baking pan or pie dish with cooking spray..
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture in pan and let set slightly. Reduce heat to medium low, and stir occasionally until scrambled eggs reach desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and fold in chives..
- Flatten each biscuit round to about ¼” thickness. Top each round of dough with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place in pan seam side-down.
- Brush with tops with melted butter then sprinkle with coarse salt and poppy seeds. Bake until the biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm..
Not every random breakfast concoction I make is a success. Today's breakfast would be a prime example of a breakfast bomb. Cinnamon roll dough is stuffed with crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar cheese to make these family-friendly breakfast bombs. All of the best flavors of savory breakfast come together in these incredible everything breakfast bombs with sausage, egg and cheese wrapped up in biscuits that mimic everything bagels! Glazed Breakfast Biscuit Bombs – Plain Chicken.