Barley Bacon Tacos. This easy vegetable barley soup with pork bacon is a easy soup recipe. Heat the olive oil in a large pan then add the bacon and leeks, and cook until the leeks have softened. Bacon Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Use this taco shell to fill it with anything you love to taste. LIKE & SHARE the bacon taco. See more ideas about Bacon taco, Bacon, Bacon taco shells. You can cook Barley Bacon Tacos using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barley Bacon Tacos
- It’s 1 cup of dried barley.
- You need 1/4 lb of chopped country bacon.
- It’s 1 of coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of canola oil.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of ripped-up spinach.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- It’s of pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1 of large, plump tomato.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium vidalia onion.
- You need 1/3 of medium cucumber.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos stuffed with juicy, flavor packed Honey Chipotle Bacon Chicken piled with crispy BLT Slaw and. Team with bacon and veggies in this risotto-like stew. Add the pearl barley, carrots and mustard, then pour over the chicken stock. These chicken tacos have become a staple at our house.
Barley Bacon Tacos step by step
- Rinse barley, sort out anything that isn't barley.
- Toast barley in saucepan with 1 tbsp. canola oil and pinch of salt. 4 minutes or so.
- Add water to barley and reduce heat to simmer. At this point begin cooking bacon on low.
- While the barley and bacon cook, dice up ingredients for pico de gallo (I added cucumber posthumously).
- Mix pico de gallo together with olive oil and pinch of salt.
- Throw spinach in with bacon, stir for 30 seconds or until wilted.
- Stir in barley and cumin, coating completely with bacon grease.
- Warm up corn tortillas, cover them in shredded cheese, then pile everything together with sour cream on top.
Seasoned chicken breasts are the start of these tasty tacos. Jazz up canned hearty tomato soup with ground beef, barley and frozen mixed vegetables. Cook bacon in a large broilerproof skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados.