Hamburger & Taters. This is a list of hamburgers. A hamburger is a sandwich consisting of a cooked patty of ground meat usually placed inside a sliced bread roll. Hamburgers are often served with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese, and condiments such as mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish.
Mark Bucher, founder of BGR The Burger Joint, and Tim Carman. Toss out those processed burger patties! Making your own burger is both easy and a much healthier option. You can have Hamburger & Taters using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger & Taters
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of medium white potatoes, if the skins are thin I leave them on, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh minced or pasted garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Everglades seasoning, if you can’t get that just leave it out and add salt.
- Prepare to taste of Onion and garlic powders and pepper, season well.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of hot water.
- It’s of Fresh green onions, chopped.
All you need is to get some freshly ground beef from your favorite. Related Images: hamburger fast food food sandwich lunch junk food meat cheeseburger restaurant burger. Find the best free stock images about hamburger. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects.
Hamburger & Taters step by step
- Put bullion cubes in the hot water to dissolve. In a large pot, brown ground beef. Add seasonings. Add onions and potatoes til onions are soft. Sprinkle in flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Add bullion and water. Cover and cook on medium for about 20-30 minutes..
- Dip out a bowl and add green onions on top. Hope you enjoy!.
An inhabitant of the German port city of Hamburg. He is from Hamburg; A real Hamburger! Hamburger A hamburger Origin Place of origin. How to Make Your Hamburger Healthier. While a hamburger probably isn't the most nutritious Hamburger Alternatives.