Red Velvet Cookies.
You can cook Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- It’s 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
Red Velvet Cookies step by step
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..