You can have Chicken Cacciatore using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cacciatore
- It’s 8 of chicken drum sticks.
- It’s 12 oz of can crushed tomato.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of ground oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of oj.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Oil for searing chicken and veggies.
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti noodle.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- It’s of Salt for noodles.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Cacciatore instructions
- In a large pot over med high heat sear chicken till golden but not fully cooked..
- Remove chicken. Set aside.
- Wash your pot to re use.
- Add oil for veggies add onions and peppers and saute till onions are translucent but not caramelized..
- Add orange juice to the veggies cook for 2 min..
- Over low med heat add crushed tomato, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt, oregano, pepper and Italian seasoning (stir).
- Add chicken drum sticks stir to coat chicken. With tomato pasta sauce..
- Cover and cook on low for 30-min till chicken is fully cooked.
- While chicken Cacciatore is cooking you want to cook your pasta as it says on the directions of package. If possible take one cup of your pasta water and add it to your chicken cacciatore.
- Once your pasta is cooked and strained carfully mix in butter salt garlic and parsley..
- On a glass plate add pasta Chicken Cacciatore sauce and a drumstick sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and enjoy.