Crockpot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with.
I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot – it is such a game changer!! Chicken Crock-Pot / Slow Cooker Includes Make-Ahead Steps Main Dishes. At our house, these Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos really are "that one" recipe. You can cook Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- Prepare 1 pkg of chicken breast. skinless and boneless.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.. with lime and cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt pepper onion powder garlic powder.
- You need 1 pkg of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of taco blend cheese. lettuce. avacodo. lime.
The one that never ever fails to be awesome. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down! Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy!
Crockpot chicken tacos step by step
- Put a can of diced tomatoes in bottom of crock pot.. add a lil of all seasonings. And one garlic clove…
- Place chicken in crockpot.. add second can on top.. add a lil bit of all seasonings.. and second garlic clove…
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours…
- Shred chicken and put back in juices.. warm up tortillas do not fry.. and make tacos.. add cheese lettuce avocado and lime..
It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. Chicken – hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love! It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls!