Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco. This leftover tacos recipe is the perfect excuse for you to eat tacos and use those leftovers from yesterday and even the day before. Heat oil in a skillet or griddle. Warm both sides of each tortilla on the skillet until they are warm and soft.
Turn that leftover taco meat into a decadent taco dip here! With lots of cheese and other yummy ingredients, this dip is sure to be a hit. See more ideas about Leftover taco meat, Taco meat, Mexican food recipes. You can cook Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco
- You need 3 small of fried catfish filets (leftover restaurant).
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen black bean and corn blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 2 small of soft flour tortillas.
Double the recipe the next time you have taco night so you'll be sure to have leftovers for the creamy taco dip with meat! These Leftover Steak Street Tacos were made using a New York Strip loin that I made a day earlier. This Street Taco Recipe is very tasty and easy to make. Add leftover taco meat to puff pastry dough for a quick and easy alternative to pizza rolls!
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco step by step
- Heat catfish in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat frozen bean blend for 1 minute.
- Put 2 small flour tortillas on a plate. Top each with catfish (tear or shred with fork and evenly divide ). Top each with half of bean blend and half of cheese. Heat for 30 seconds in microwave..
- Top with salsa, fold in half and chow down..
This recipe serves four to six people with two to three bites per person, depending on the amount of leftover meat. The recipe is versatile, so you can have bits with more or less meat — just fill until you feel it works. Our favorite chicken taco recipe is one of those meats. Make enough of it and you'll be able to make it Your biggest problem will be deciding if you want to use soft or crunchy tortillas! Just because you have leftover chicken taco meat doesn't mean that you have to eat the same chicken tacos day.