Simple Chorizo Soft Tacos.
You can cook Simple Chorizo Soft Tacos using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chorizo Soft Tacos
- You need 1 of Chorizo (fresh ground or links with the casing removed) As much as desired..
- It’s 1 of Red Onion, sliced (as much as desired).
- You need 1 of Can Of Roasted Green Chili's (use as much as desired).
- It’s 1 of Soft Corn Tortillas.
Simple Chorizo Soft Tacos instructions
- Cook chorizo on medium heat..
- While your cooking chorizo, saute your sliced onion until translucent and a little bite to it..
- When chorizo is done add your green chili's. Cook for a couple more minutes..
- Heat your corn tortillas. I heat mine by wrapping them in a moist towel or paper towel and putting in microwave for about 20 seconds or until hot or by simply heating them in a pan..
- Assemble your taco. Other toppings can be added such as queso fresco and avacado. You can even add scrambled eggs and diced potatoes for breakfast. This is just your basic yummy soft chorizo taco! :).