Healthy Pancakes – Healthy Breakfast. This breakfast treat just got a healthy makeover. Image Credit: Tjahjono Soekardjk / EyeEm/EyeEm/GettyImages. Pancakes definitely aren't the healthiest breakfast option available, due largely to their fat, salt and sodium content.
You won't miss any of it! And with these pancakes, they are able to quickly reheat them and have a hot breakfast. We love to top these Healthy Oatmeal Banana Pancakes with fresh berries. You can have Healthy Pancakes – Healthy Breakfast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pancakes – Healthy Breakfast
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need as required of Sliced Bananas & Raspberry.
- Prepare as required of Maple Syrup.
These easy healthy pancakes get their fluffy texture from whipped egg whites. Stack them high with fresh berries and a spoonful of low-fat yogurt. Healthy pancakes or whole wheat pancakes. Let me present you world's fluffiest, easiest and most delicious pancakes even your kids can I made these pancakes this morn and they were wonderful.
Healthy Pancakes – Healthy Breakfast instructions
- Take all the ingredients to a jar and Blend it to a fine paste.
- Heat the pan, brush it with oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of batter and pour it into pan then cook it at low heat.
- For plating, Layer the pancake spreading 1 tsp of Nutella between each pancake. Top it with some banana and raspberry..
- Pour some maple syrup. And enjoy your quick healthy breakfast..
I save some for tomorrow breakfast and put two bags into my freezer. These healthy pancakes recipes work for keto dieters, vegans, chocolate fans, and more. Don't give up your short stack, just lighten it up. With a few easy swaps, you can totally keep pancakes in your breakfast rotation—and enjoy what you're eating at the same time. Today I really wanted to share these easy healthy breakfast ideas with you, these are seriously some of my FAVE breakfasts at the moment.