Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff).
You can have Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff)
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- You need of Approx 1 lb sliced beef.
- Prepare of Egg noodles.
- You need Packet of Onion Dry Soup/Mix.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need to taste of Salt, Pepper and/or garlic/onion powder (optional).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese topper (optional).
Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) instructions
- Boil water for noodles (continue recipe) and cook noodles according to noodle bag.
- Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add beef and sauté on both sides; adding salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder to taste.
- Add onion soup/dip powder packet and sauté for a minute; then add beef broth; let cook for approx 10 minutes on high.
- Add sour cream; stir in.
- Add cooked noodles and stir.