Tuna salad. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.
You can also take the virtuous route and top your greens with a scoop of tuna salad for a. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. After mixing in the rest of your ingredients, taste the salad. You can cook Tuna salad using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Tuna.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. This Tuna Salad Recipe is a winner and it doesn't get any easier! This is hands down the best tuna salad recipe I've tried.
Tuna salad instructions
- First chop up 5-6 lettuce leaves.
- Next add the tuna to your salad.
- Add the sweet corn to the mixture.
- Chop up some black olives.
- For the sauce add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sauce to your salad.
- Enjoy !!!!!!.
My sister Anna was the genius behind this recipe and called me to share. The Best Tuna Salad Recipe is right here with Pecans and Raisins. Tuna Salad With Pecans And Raisins. I wasn't the one who made this recipe when I first tried it, it was actually my husband! Create a satisfying tuna salad with our best ever recipes.