Quick tacos. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Tilapia fillets are pan-fried in a jalapeno-infused oil and served with a quick cabbage slaw. For a milder flavor, remove the seeds from jalapeno peppers before adding to the slaw.
Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! Quick ground beef tacos without using a season packet. Quick tacos yet my longest video.go figure. You can have Quick tacos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick tacos
- Prepare 1 of pork chop.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro minced.
- You need 1 of basil minced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño minced.
- It’s 1 of lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream low fat.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of cumin seed.
I tried to be informative, but I got a bit goofy. I used a salsa/taco sauce mixture instead of picante since we didn't have any, it worked pretty great. Very quick on a busy night! Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Quick tacos step by step
- Cut chop into thin slices.
- Mix cilantro,basil,pork, cumin, garlic, jalapeno and oil and set aside.
- Heat pan and cook pork till done.
- Place meat in tortillas with lettuce cheese sour cream. Or make it a salad.
From ground beef to mashed potatoes – tacos can be filled with all kinds of goodies. Pull together a fast fiesta with our top takes on this Mexican favorite. Spice up taco night with these quick tacos. Jazz up ordinary salsa with mango, cilantro, and hot sauce, and serve a side of refried black beans for an easy weeknight meal. Made with quick-cooking shrimp and simply topped with cabbage and cilantro, these tacos come Round out the meal with rice and black beans or a chopped salad.