You can have Breakfast Tacos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Tacos
- It’s 16 oz of can, refried beans.
- It’s 15 oz of can, whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped white onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped bell peppers (I like using a bit of red and yellow mixed).
- It’s 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I like using marble.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushroooms.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 6 of 10 corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of chopped lettuce, as much as you'd like. I shred a handful of leaves myself..
- You need 1 of if you'd like a little spice, adding a bit of chile verde is a nice touch.
Breakfast Tacos step by step
- Warm your oil over medium heat in a medium deep pot..
- Add your onions and bell peppers and let cook until onions become a bit transparent and bell peppers soften just a bit. Approximately 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add your can of refried beans, stir around until softened. approximately 60 seconds.
- Add your whole kernel corn and your cheese. Mix well, until cheese is melted thru..
- Add your salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add your mushrooms and crack your eggs right into the mix. Stir it well, to scramble the eggs evenly into the mix.
- Once you eggs are completely cooked thru, warm your tortillas, spoonful your mixture onto them, and top with chopped lettuce and sliced tomatoes..