Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream.
You can have Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream
- Prepare of For making mango Ice cream.
- Prepare of – Alphonso Mango slices.
- Prepare of – sweetened Condensed milk.
- You need of – Vanilla extract.
- It’s of – Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of – Chopped Mangoes.
- You need of – Raisins.
- Prepare of For fry the mango ice cream.
- You need of – Bread Slices.
- Prepare of Oil as required for deep fry.
- You need of Others.
- You need of Food Processor/ Mixer.
- It’s of Plastic wrap.
- Prepare of Scoop.
- It’s of Hand blender.
- Prepare of Mint leaves & chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- It’s of Wooden roller pin and board.
Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream step by step
- Peel and slice the mangoes.Then blend them in food processor or Mixer and make smooth pulp..
- Add chilled whipping cream to a bowl.whisk the cream until get stiff peak..
- Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, mango pulp and whisk until well combined..
- Lastly add Raisins & chopped mangoes mix well and transfer the mixture into the air tight container and freeze overnight until firm..
- Scoop out mango ice cream into balls and place on a muffin tray or any plate or tray & cover with plastic wrap and freeze them until harden..
- Now cut the crust off the breads. And by using rolling pin and board roll out all the breads to flatten..
- Now place one bread slice on the top of the plastic wrap,add one ice cream ball on the top of the bread & cover the ice cream ball with another slice of bread..
- By using with your hands press the bread around the ice cream & shape it like bread ball.Wrap the full thing in the plastic wrap tightly.And freeze it again for at least 4-5 hours..
- Now heat the enough oil in a pan or wok for deep fry the bread ice cream balls.When oil becomes hot enough,one at a time fry the bread ice cream balls for 10 – 20 seconds or until golden brown on all sides. Transfer them in a paper towel lined plate..
- Then transfer them into the serving bowls, & garnish them with chocolate syrup and mint leaves and serve them immediately..