Cognac fried tuna and veggies. Fried Rice Recipe Easy Step By Step Process And again eat it with rice :). enjoy! This BEST Chickpea Tuna Salad is made with simple, everyday ingredients and easily customizable for the Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make!
This tuna fried rice is the ultimate weeknight meal featuring the goodness of canned tuna, eggs and veggies. Fortunately, you can cook up a delicious fried rice with ingredients from your pantry. In today's recipe, the humble canned tuna is teaming up with vibrant veggies and Asian style sauces to. You can have Cognac fried tuna and veggies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cognac fried tuna and veggies
- You need 1 of broccoli chopped in small pieces no stems.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper you can change the colour of the peppers or mix them up.
- It’s 10-12 of baby carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter salted.
- It’s 1 shot of glass cognac.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna squash the water right out of it less water better.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
Best thing you can make with canned tuna. If you are using tuna packed in water, reserve a tablespoon of the tuna water, and add a teaspoon of olive oil to the tuna mixture in the next. Ramen and canned tuna were some of the cheapest foods I could get my hands on (especially because they could be mailed!). Drain the ramen and veggies and add them to the frying pan with the tuna and continue to cook until the noodles become slightly sticky.
Cognac fried tuna and veggies instructions
- In a skillet add the butter you can put a drop of oil also helps not to burn butter.
- Now add tuna and fry at med heat till it’s warm right through DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients but not cognac yet. Fry till tender.
- Now take out of the fire add cognac and put back on fire and fry for about 1 minute (carefully alcohol may ignite for a second or 2) don’t be too close to the pan.
- Enjoy. Kαλή όρεξη. Sorry did not get many pics was in a rush.
Follow our tips for buying and cooking tuna steaks. This meaty, flavoursome fish is delicious griddled or pan-fried, especially when it's marinated in herbs and spices. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Cognac, with her balance of fruit and acidity is much easier to pair with foods than you'd think. So what is the secret to pairing cognac and food?