Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole.
You can have Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 package of medium to extra wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream..
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like..
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes..