You can cook Broccoli Beef using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Beef
- You need 1 lb of beef thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It’s 1 of small onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Broccoli Beef step by step
- Saute beef slices til slightly browned with onion and garlic..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix until meat is coated with the sauce..
- Add water and bring to a boil..
- Add broccoli and simmer for 5 mins depending on your vegetable cooking preference. (Some may like it half cooked).
- Serve hot, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!.
Red Wine Beef Stew.
You can cook Red Wine Beef Stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Wine Beef Stew
- You need 3 lbs of Beef Chuck cubed.
- Prepare 3 of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of celery diced.
- You need 4 of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- It’s 1,5 cups of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- It’s 2 cups of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- You need 2 of large carrots sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp spoon salt.
- It’s 2 of tblsp ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of tblspoon olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp tomato paste.
Red Wine Beef Stew step by step
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.
Herb and garlic crusted beef rib roast. Enjoy this flavorful beef rib roast for a dinner – a delightful meal! In small bowl, mix basil, thyme, salt, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle and press onto all surfaces of roast. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of beef and does not rest in fat or touch bone.
A quick rub with staple seasonings give this lean roast a delicious flavor. As the beef cooks, whip up your Butcher Counter. Garlic Herb-Crusted Beef RoastTop Round Roast Round Primal. You can cook Herb and garlic crusted beef rib roast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb and garlic crusted beef rib roast
- Prepare 1 of Beef rib roast, small end (3-4 bones).
- It’s 2 tsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
A lean roast that should be slow-cooked to improve its tenderness and. Besh opts to smear the roast with a horseradish, garlic and herb butter, which bakes to form an irresistible crust. This impressive rib roast will pair well with a substantial Cabernet Sauvignon; Cabernet's firm tannins help cut the richness of red meat, and its slight herbal edge makes a nice. That, along with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and roasted root vegetables.
Herb and garlic crusted beef rib roast step by step
- Rub with spices and refrig 24 hrs..
- Let sit on counter for 2-3 hrs to come to room temperature..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line shallow pan with foil..
- Place beef fat side up in pan. Insert meat thermometer..
- Roast 1 hr 45 minutes or up to 135°F. Remove from oven. Let sit covered in foil until temp rises to 145°F..
- Remove to carving board; slice..
Some Yorkshire Pudding popovers are also delicious with this meal. Like this Herb and Garlic Crusted Prime Rib Roast recipe? Skip to Garlic-Herb Crusted Beef Roast content. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Main Dish Tri-Pepper Crusted Beef Rib Roast.
Beef and Bell Pepper.
You can have Beef and Bell Pepper using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Bell Pepper
- You need 250 g of beef shank.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need Half of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce:2tsp soy, 1tsp sugar, a little sesame oil, water.
Beef and Bell Pepper step by step
- Marinade beef with soy flour then deep fry in a very hot oil. Set aside..
- Heat oil fry garlic, onion and bell pepper then add beef. Pour sauce then cook until done.
You can cook Beef Pares using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pares
- You need 1/2 kg of beef cut into 1 cm cubes (brisket, flank, or short rib).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of five spice powder or one more star anise.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shao xing wine (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch or flour.
Beef Pares instructions
- In a cooking pot, cover the beef with water, and bring to a boil for five to ten minutes or until the meat is no longer red. Rinse the beef and the pot to remove all of the scum..
- Add enough water back into the pot to cover the meat, and mix in the garlic, onion, ginger, star anise, peppercorns, bay leaf, five-spice powder, soy sauce, vinegar, and shaoxing wine (if using). Bring to a boil under medium heat. Mix in sugar. Reduce heat to low, and simmer gently until the meat is tender, roughly two hours..
- When the onions have become transparent, taste the broth, and add in salt until the desired level of saltiness is achieved..
- When the meat is tender, dissolve the corn starch or flour in 2 tbsp. of water. Stir into the broth, bring to a boil, and then return to a simmer until the broth thickens slightly, about five minutes..
- To serve, take 1 cup of rice (garlic fried rice is usual, but plain steamed rice will do) and place several pieces of beef on top. Drizzle generously with broth, and garnish with toasted garlic and scallions. Usual condiments that go with this are soy sauce with calamansi (toyomansi), and chilli garlic paste..
Tomato pasta soup with beef. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! Beefy Tomato Soup has become one of our most popular recipe on our site and for good reason.
It's crazy to me how within the span of days we can go from needing the air conditioning on at night to being tempted to turn the heat on in New York. Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup – Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Oyster crackers (optional).
Return sauteed veggies to pot along with beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire, marjoram Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. Boil stirring occasionally, until pasta has cooked. View top rated Beef tomato pasta soup recipes with ratings and reviews. This tomato soup has a nice flavor, very tropical and savory.
Tomato pasta soup with beef step by step
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
Most excitingly, it is a one-pot recipe – so easy to make. If you don't know what to make for. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. Use elbows or another pasta in this one-pot meal. Serve the pasta and ground beef mixture on plates or in bowls with pepper jack cheese biscuits or crusty bread.
Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini.
You can cook Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini
- It’s of Beef (Roughly 1 pound).
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Squirts Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Big Shakes Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Hot Sauce (Optional).
- It’s of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- You need of Lime Juice (1 Lime).
- Prepare Splash of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Broccolini.
- Prepare of Chilli Oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare Splash of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini step by step
- Prepare your marinade by getting your wet ingredients into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients and whisk vigorously. Dump into a large freezer bag along with beef. Marinade at least 2 hours. Turn the bag over half way through. I don’t know if there is science behind it, but it makes me feel better..
- Remove beef from fridge and get it on the skewers. Put a little oil in a pan and get it hot. You can cook down the remaining marinade as a sauce. I don’t recommend going heavy on it though. Just a drizzle at the end..
- Cook the beef on a Med-High setting for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other. Use your judgement..
- Boil the broccolini for about 3 minutes to get the bitterness out. Immediately submerge in cold water..
- Get the chilli oil hot with the garlic and ginger. Add in the broccolini. Heat it with the fish sauce and seasonings. Pan fry until fork tender, but leave a little crunch..
- Drizzle a little of the reduced marinade on the beef. Serve with white rice..
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy.
You can have Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy
- You need 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- You need 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- It’s 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- Prepare Pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare Pinch of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Eggs over easy.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy instructions
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.
Beef Pad See Ew.
You can have Beef Pad See Ew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Pad See Ew
- It’s 300 gr of fresh rice noodles, soak in warm water, loosen the noodles with hands, make sure they’re not stuck together, drained well.
- It’s 150 gr of beef tenderloin, sliced.
- It’s 150 gr of broccoli, cut, put into boiling water for 1 minute, drained, set aside.
- You need 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Beef Pad See Ew instructions
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside..
- Heat the rest of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add beef. Cook until it changes color..
- Add rice noodles and broccoli. Stir well..
- Add sauce ingredients, salt, and white pepper powder. Mix well. Test the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs..
- Remove from the heat. Place it on the serving plate. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles.
You can have Beef Stir Fry Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- It’s of Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- Prepare of Noodles (your choice).
- It’s of Green beans (cut short).
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper for colour,.
- You need of Mushrooms, ~4.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Green onions.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce (texture).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Cumin.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..