Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin.
You can cook Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin
- It’s 2 of zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, then crosswise diagonally.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a sweet onion, sliced in half crosswise, then length wise.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of parmesan cheese, grated.
Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin instructions
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan to medium high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook covered for 10 minutes..
- Turn zucchini and onion over with a spatula to cook other side. Onion and zucchini should start to become carmelized. Continue to cook covered on medium high heat for 10 minutes..
- Turn vegetables over. Add salt. Take care not to burn. Reduce heat as needed. If burning does occur, add small amount of water to deglaze pan and continue. Flavor is enhanced by this process nonetheless..
- Cook covered for another 5 minutes. Turn vegetables over and top with parmesan cheese. Cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes then turn off heat and let sit on stove until cheese melts or when ready to serve..
- Serve with grilled chick'n or pasta..
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet.
You can have Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
- You need 1 pound of cooked kielbasa or sausage.
- Prepare 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of au gratin potatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of frozen California blend vegetables.
- It’s 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet instructions
- Brown sausage in oil and drain.
- Add vegetables cover and cook 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water and sauce mix. Cook covered on medium heat for 18-20 min stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Savory Pot Roast.
You can cook Savory Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef roast.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth or beef bouillon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of lawry seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 4 tbsp of beef rub cracked peppercorn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely ground red pepper.
Savory Pot Roast instructions
- Get a crockpot.
- Cut the beef roast into 3 large pieces and rub the 3-4 tbs (or until its completely covered) beef rub of cracked peppercorn on the beef..
- Put 6 cups of water into the crockpot.
- Put the beef roast into crockpot.
- Cut the potatoes, carrots, lemon, and onion into large pieces then put them into crockpot with the beef roast..
- Put the 2 cups of beef broth into crockpot over previous ingredients. Make sure the meat is covered..
- Add all the seasoning over the crockpot ingredients..
- You may want to add more than 3 Tablespoons of each of the seasonings. Depends how much seasoning you want..
- Cook everything covered in crockpot for 5-7 hours on high..
- Once the beef roast easily falls apart with a fork and is not pink it should be done..
- Also double check the potatoes and carrots that they are soft..
- If you want to make the juice into a gravy put desired amount into a pot boiling starting out with 1/4 cup flour or until desired consistency..
- Pull the beef apart with a fork serve with the other contents. Pour gravy over the top and enjoy!.
Brad's tandoori lamb chops. Transfer the lamb chops to the marinade and turn to coat, then cover and refrigerate overnight. These meaty chops taste even better with a fruity red that has enough structure to cut through the rich yogurt marinade. The ideal choice a plummy Cabernet Shiraz.
Garish with fresh coriander leaves; serve hot with mint chutney and onion rings. Tandoori Lamb chops is an Indian recipe, in which the meat is flavoured with yoghurt and spices, Grill or barbecued and served with fresh mint yogurt. This easy lamb chops recipe is an easy lamb recipe with tandoori marinade. You can cook Brad's tandoori lamb chops using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's tandoori lamb chops
- It’s 8 of lamb chops.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Ground mustard.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 5 Oz of tandoori paste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Check out these tandoori spiced lamb chops with a fresh and vibrant chopped kachumber salad. This easy Tandoori Grilled Lamb Chops recipe is going to make you the star of your next cookout! A sophisticated but simple summer grilling recipe. To True Aussie Beef & Lamb who provided us with a Big Green Egg and amazing Aussie Lamb for this post.
Brad's tandoori lamb chops step by step
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add lamb chops sprinkle with spices..
- Fry three minutes per side. After you flip chops, sprinkle with spices again..
- Meanwhile, mix yogurt and tandoori paste in a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- When chops are done, transfer to a baking dish. Cover with tandoori sauce. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes..
- I served with couscous with wild mushrooms and herbs. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
I used the marinade recipe on lamb blade chops overnight blotted off excess liquid and prepared in a grill pan on the stovetop. Grilled "Tandoori" Lamb. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Mixed charcoal grilled platter chicken beef mutton goat meat shish kebab tawook middle east Arab wooden table. Tandoori lamb chops with grilled potatoes Lamb chops tandoori style. Tandoori-spiced lamb and a cooling herb and yogurt dip to make a delicious combination Tandoori-spiced lamb Chops.
You can cook Pollock Gratin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pollock Gratin
- You need 1 kg of Pollock fillets.
- Prepare 150 gr of Yellow cheese.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter 1 tb.s.
- Prepare of Flour 1 tb.s.
- It’s of Herbes de Provence.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Green onions.
Pollock Gratin instructions
- Heat oven to high (250-275 C). Cut pollock fillets into 2-3 pieces ans place on the rack for 5-6 minutes to drain. Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir..
- Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir. Add milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add half the grated cheese, stirring until melted. Place pollock fillets in the backing dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the fish. Season with Herbes de Provence. Add remaining grated cheese over the top. Set oven temperaturre to 230 C and bake abt 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/hSUnJeg4Kz8?sub_confirmation=1.
CARBONARA sauce. This Carbonara recipe is where I explain how easy it is to make it the Italian way. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce.
And this is what we have here for you! When you eat in a fancy restaurant. The traditional Italian spaghetti carbonara sauce recipe doesn't have cream, but many chefs in the United States and elsewhere use cream in their sauce, so here it is. You can have CARBONARA sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CARBONARA sauce
- It’s 1/4 kg of beef bacon / beef stripes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1-2 of meduim size white onion.
- You need 1 of medium size bell pepper (green).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese / parmesan.
- You need of dried basil.
- You need 3 of small cans evaporated milk.
Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name. To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan. I repeat, YOU DO NOT NEED HEAVY CREAM.
CARBONARA sauce step by step
- In a pan, cook beef bacon with butter for a minute, then add onion ang bell pepper.. let simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Add evap milk and cooking cream, let it simmer..
- Add cheese and dried basil..
Add pasta water a couple tablespoons a time to loosen sauce if necessary. My sauce actually broke in this video so I'll also show you how to fix a broken hollandaise sauce. There is a chef in Rome who developed a brilliant technique for cooking Spaghetti alla Carbonara. Pasta with carbonara sauce is a fundamentally simple and easy dish, made by coating pasta in a rich, creamy sauce of eggs, cheese Carbonara sauce is quick, easy, and requires just a little finesse. One of the richest and most popular Italian dishes is also one of it's most deceptively complex.
Spaghetti carbonara. By Lindsay Funston and Lauren Miyashiro. When you're craving a comfort food, nothing—I repeat, NOTHING—will cure you like creamy carbonara. This is a near perfect and flawless recipe for the classic Spaghetti alla Carbonara.
Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or. Because America may have contributed to its creation, carbonara is Exhibit A in the back-and-forth between Italy and the United States when it. You can cook Spaghetti carbonara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti carbonara
- It’s 1/2 lbs of pasta.
- It’s 5 strips of bacon chopped.
- You need 50 g of pancetta.
- You need 1-2 of small garlic cloves whole.
- You need 1 cup of fresh parmasean reggiano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of whole eggs and two egg yolks.
Spaghetti carbonara is one of the most well known, yet often poorly executed, Italian dishes outside of Italy. Simple, delicious and comforting, carbonara is always a winner. A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic. This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and Gennaro's classic spaghetti carbonara.
Spaghetti carbonara step by step
- Cook bacon and pancetta until crisp but not too much add garlic but dont burn it!! You want it soft!.
- Boil pasta in heavily salted water one minute less than what the packaging says..
- When pasta is cooked put your pasts directly in the bacon mixture. Use tongs to put the pasta in the pan. Save your pasta water..
- Take pan off heat and quickly add egg mixture and some pasta water and mix together. Make sure there isnt direct heat otherwise the eggs will curdle!.
- While your pasta is cooking whisk eggs and yolk with parmasean with pepper.
Creamy, smoky & indulgent. "Just a handful of. Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Spaghetti alla Carbonara: When it's good, it can make your eyes roll back in your head with pleasure.
You can have Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- It’s 1-1/2 lbs of pot roast.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of med potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 4 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2-3 of bay leaves (optional).
Pot Roast step by step
- Drizzle half of olive oil into baking pan. Dice all vegetables and set aside. Mix the remaining olive oil with half the salt& pepper and rub into pot roast thoroughly..
- Place diced vegetables inside oiled baking pan and add the cup of wine.
- Place pot roast on top of vegetables add salt & pepper to taste and roast at 350* for 45 to 50 min. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min and serve. Enjoy.
You can have Shepherd's Pie using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 tbsp of reduced calorie margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 cup of cubed, cooked chicken breast.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced and blanched.
- You need 1 cup of chopped, cleaned spinach leaves.
- You need 6 of chopped scallions.
- You need 1/2 cup of thawed frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- You need 3 of medium russet potatoes, cooked, peeled, and mashed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- In a medium nonstick saucepan, melt the margarine. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in the broth, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 3-4 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and the remaining tablespoon of flour. Stir in the carrots, spinach, scallions, corn, milk, thyme, marjoram and the sauce. Transfer to the casserole dish. Top with potatoes, spreading to cover the filling completely; sprinkle with the cheese and paprika. Bake until bubbling and the potatoes are golden, 30-35 minutes..
Crab Cream Gratin.
You can cook Crab Cream Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab Cream Gratin
- Prepare of Crab Sticks/ Crab meat.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 40 g of Panko (Japanese Bread Crumbs).
- Prepare 1/2 cube of Consommé (or half a tsp).
- It’s of Pizza Cheese.
- You need to taste of Parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Crab Cream Gratin instructions
- First you will need a reasonably sized microwave safe container to put the ingredients in. I used a glass oven dish..
- Cut the onion into pieces and pull crab sticks apart to make thin strings of crab meat..
- Add the butter to the bowl and heat in the microwave at 600w for 1min or until completely melted..
- Take out the container and add the flour and milk, mix well and microwave for a further 2mins..
- Take out the container and mix well, add consommé, onion, crab sticks and salt and pepper to taste. Reheat in the microwave for a further 3 mins..
- Take out container and once again mix ingredients well, sprinkle pizza cheese on top and reheat for 1 minute..
- Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add panko and lightly cook until slightly toasted, sprinkle on top of the dish and add parsley to taste, serve with bread or rice..