Tuna and Corn Corquettes.
You can cook Tuna and Corn Corquettes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Corn Corquettes
- It’s 2 (5 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canned corn kernels, drained (about 8g of carbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko (Japanese bread crumbs) (about 10g of carbs).
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
Tuna and Corn Corquettes step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients and form them into small patties. Place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil on top and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is lightly golden brown..
- Serve with sriracha mayo or your favorite dressing..
Spicy tuna salad. Spicy Tuna Salad is a staple in our house for lunches. We use it for everything from quick sandwiches to sushi bowls to salads. It has all the same components as a sushi style spicy tuna but is made with.
This Spicy Tuna Salad is my version of low-carb sushi. It's high in fat from the avocado and mayonnaise and skips the rice to keep it keto. If you really want a spicy tuna roll rather than a spicy. You can have Spicy tuna salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy tuna salad
- Prepare 10 ounces of tuna packed in spring water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of diced pickled jalapeños.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
This spicy tuna salad, called ensalada de atun in Spanish, is a tasty blend of tuna, avocado, vegetables, and serrano chile served on tostadas. The avo and veggies are the stars; The serrano. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Spicy Ahi Tuna Salad recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here.
Spicy tuna salad instructions
- Drain the tuna.
- Add to a bowl.
- Add chili powders.
- Add jalapeños.
- Add sweet relish.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Mix well, serve with a dill pickle ,as dip, or sandwiches. Also with good with chips, pita, crackers or plain. Hope you enjoy!.
Spicy Tuna Salad: Now this isn't the tuna salad you use to make a sandwich. This is the tuna salad dish you can just whip together quick and enjoy. My husband and I usually like to make a double. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious tuna melt or for a variety of other delicious meals.
Tuna salad. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.
You can also take the virtuous route and top your greens with a scoop of tuna salad for a. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. After mixing in the rest of your ingredients, taste the salad. You can have Tuna salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna salad
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion (small chopped).
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 leaves of lettuce (chopped).
- It’s of salt.
Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. This Tuna Salad Recipe is a winner and it doesn't get any easier! This is hands down the best tuna salad recipe I've tried.
Tuna salad instructions
- Drain the tuna.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
My sister Anna was the genius behind this recipe and called me to share. The Best Tuna Salad Recipe is right here with Pecans and Raisins. Tuna Salad With Pecans And Raisins. I wasn't the one who made this recipe when I first tried it, it was actually my husband! Create a satisfying tuna salad with our best ever recipes.
Tuna sandwich. How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. During World War I, canned tuna became a popular source of protein for Allied soldiers and has increased in How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. Sandwich Quick and Easy Canned Tuna Tuna Salad.
For many people, those days when you had a tuna salad sandwich for lunch are still some of the happiest childhood memories. A tuna fish sandwich (or tunafish sandwich), also known as a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna—usually made into a tuna salad by adding mayonnaise, and sometimes other ingredients such as celery or onion—as well as other common fruits and vegetables used to flavor. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! You can have Tuna sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna sandwich
- You need of tuna.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of mayo.
- It’s of Presley.
- You need of onions.
- You need of bell pepper (if you want).
This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! This Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe is as classic as it gets. Tuna Salad sandwich is a classic food that will never get old. Typically people mix tuna and mayonnaise and place it in between two pieces.
Tuna sandwich instructions
- Boil the egg and in the main time chop the onion and the pepper.
- In a pan, add the chopped pepper and onion with some salt and other seasonings you like. Let it cook. When you see that it's almost ready add some presley and the tuna and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- When the egg is ready, press it with a fork in a bowl and then add as much mayo as you want so that you'll create a cream. I like to add a little bit of salt and some pepper.
- Now that everything is ready take some bread, add the egg-mayo cream and on top of that the tuna sauce..
A quick and easy tuna fish sandwich. Perfect for college students and kids. Feel free to experiment with different ingredients, its hard to go wrong with tuna. Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. This basic recipe is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy, with a mix of tuna, mayo, pickle relish, celery, shallot, and lemon juice.
Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke.
You can cook Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Siracha.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1-1 1/2 lb of Ahi tuna steak sushi grade diced.
- It’s of chopped green onions.
- Prepare of garnish with sesame seeds.
Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke step by step
- 10 min prep. Mix Mayo, Soy sauce, Siracha, garlic, and sesame seed oil in bowl. Toss diced tuna with mixture. Refrigerate covered for 1 hour. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Don't be afraid to play arourd with the proportions of this dish, its easy and fun. Serve and enjoy..
Air fryer tuna melts. Delicious tuna melt in an air fryer made with air fryer fresh bread rolls, tinned tuna, lots of mayonnaise and plenty of yummy cheese. One of the best air fryer sandwiches that you can make. Air Fryer Tuna Melt Air Fryer Tuna Melt.
Drain the tuna in a colander in the sink. You know the proud owner of a crispy on the outside, gooey in the inside tuna melt😍. Now depending on the thickness of that melt, you might have to adjust the timing just keep an eye on it. You can cook Air fryer tuna melts using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fryer tuna melts
- It’s of Bread of choice, brioche is best 😊.
- Prepare of Tuna salad.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Mayo or butter.
Smear the tuna salad on top of the bread, then top with a slice of cheese. And then place it on an air fryer safe tray or in the air fryer basket. If you have a can of tuna, some bread, and just a few more ingredients, then lunch is taken care of for a family of four. This ultra-simple recipe takes only minutes to make in our Vibe Multi Air Fryer.
Air fryer tuna melts step by step
- Spread mayo or butter on the outsides of the sandwiches as you would when making grilled cheese..
- Make tuna melts with 2-3 slices of swiss cheese and put in air fryer with tooth picks holding the bread down..
- Cook at 370 for 12-15 mins keeping an eye on them and flipping about half way through..
Air fryer tuna melts Whizzle Goodyear, Arizona. Bread of choice, brioche is best 😊 Tuna salad Swiss cheese Mayo or butter Steps. Spread mayo or butter on the outsides of the sandwiches as you would when making grilled cheese. Why not an Air Fryer Tuna Melt? I love a good tuna fish sandwich.
Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 16 oz of pasta noodles such as Cellentani, Penne, Rotini (something good for holding sauce).
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli florets – roughly chopped to bite size pieces (fresh steamed or frozen, thawed out is fine).
- Prepare 3 can of tuna in water – drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk (I used a soup can filled 1 and 1/2 times).
- You need 12 oz of 2% Velveeta – cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese – shredded (I used extra sharp Vermont white cheddar).
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper OR nutmeg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole step by step
- In a large pot prepare pasta to package directions, cooking 2 minutes less than minimum cooking time listed on package. Drain in colander, return to pot (off heat) and cover. While waiting for water to boil and pasta to cook, prep and cook your broccoli..
- IF USING FRESH BROCCOLI: Separate florets, place in a steamer basket in a medium sauce pan with about an inch of water in the bottom, cover and steam until just fork tender. Mine took about 15 minutes. Remove from steamer basket, set aside, spread out on cutting board, let cool slightly so not to burn yourself and give it a rough chop. IF USING FROZEN: Use broccoli florets, thaw completely in a colander so any excess moisture drains away, then spread out and roughly chop the same as you would the fresh. When ready dump broccoli in pot with pasta..
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13" casserole dish with butter or cooking spray. Set aside. Get ready to make your sauce now!.
- In the same sauce pan you steamed your broccoli, pour out water, add both cans of soup and milk. Stir with a whisk to combine and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stirring with whisk frequently to prevent sticking..
- Add cubed Velveeta, continue simmering until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring constantly to prevent sticking (I still used my whisk). NOTE: If simmer is too fast and you feel sticking on the bottom of the pan, reduce heat to medium low..
- When Velveeta is completely melted, reduce heat to low, add a pinch of cayenne or nutmeg and shredded cheese and whisk in until cheese is completely melted. Taste and add salt & pepper as desired (I only add pepper to this, everything else is usually salted enough)..
- Pour finished sauce into the pot with pasta and broccoli. Add drained tuna. Gently fold everything together until incorporated. Pour into prepared casserole and spread out evenly..
- In a small bowl mix together topping ingredients. Sprinkle evenly over casserole. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden and edges are bubbling..
- When done, remove from oven. Let rest 10 minutes, dish up and enjoy!.
- NOTE: I personally prefer fresh broccoli for this recipe. It is quicker than waiting for frozen to thaw and tastes much better. If you do use frozen, you will have to start thawing at least 30 minutes before starting pasta. You could also thaw on defrost setting in your microwave or in the package in your fridge over night. With all thawing methods, you should still drain off excess moisture..
Canned Tuna, Japanese Brown Rice Kimbap.
You can have Canned Tuna, Japanese Brown Rice Kimbap using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canned Tuna, Japanese Brown Rice Kimbap
- Prepare 1 of canned tuna.
- It’s sheets of Nori.
- It’s of Ripe Mango.
- You need of Japanese Brown Rice.
- You need of Japanese Mayo.
- You need of Cane vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar and salt (1 tsp each).
- It’s of Cucumber.
Canned Tuna, Japanese Brown Rice Kimbap step by step
- Cook the brown rice then add the vinegar with salt and sugar mixture..
- Add the cooked rice on top of nori sheets then add the mango, tuna, cucumber and mayo.
Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna.
You can have Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 2 (16 oz) Jars of Salsa (non-fruit).
- You need 1 1/3 Cups of Brown Rice.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 4 Teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base.
- Prepare 10 oz of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna with Chipotle & Olive Oil.
- Prepare To Taste of Thyme.
Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna step by step
- In a large frying pan, add the butter and olive oil..
- Set stove top to medium heat to melt the butter..
- Carefully add and stir in the salsa as it may splatter..
- Add and stir in the rice. Set stove top to low..
- Heat the 4 cups of water in the microwave until warm (about 30 seconds)..
- Mix the Better Than Bouillon with the warm water to make a chicken broth..
- Bring the mixture to a boil..
- Add and stir in broth..
- Reduce mixture to medium heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir occasionally..
- Add and stir in the Tuna and Tyme..
- Reduce mixture to low heat, and let simmer for 90 minutes covered. Add water as needed..
- Turn off stove top and serve while hot..
5-Ingredient Tuna Melt. This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers. Pour tuna into a round bowl. Add four big scoops of mayonnaise.
The central ingredient is canned tuna — aka "tuna fish". There are some who think the best tuna melt recipes absolutely must be made with American cheese To make the best tuna melt recipe, start by preparing a tuna fish salad! Simply mix the ingredients together (this part can be done ahead of time. You can have 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt
- It’s 4 of big scoops of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare of any kind of sliced cheese.
- Prepare of any sliced bread.
- Prepare of butter.
This was an excellent, yet basic tuna melt recipe. It was not too difficult to prepare, and it was so tasty. This tuna melt is the best! When I saw the double layer of cheese, I just had to give it a try.
5-Ingredient Tuna Melt step by step
- Open can of tuna.
- Pour tuna into a round bowl.
- Add four big scoops of mayonnaise.
- Mix mayo and tuna together until it looks pink and white all together and you got a nice texture. (You can make two sandwiches with one can).
- Grab two slices of bread and place them in a plate.
- Gently place the slice of cheese on one of the bread slices.
- Put the tuna mix on the slice of bread with cheese (not too much).
- Close the sandwich.
- Turn heat on stove (not too high, not too low) and place butter on pan. Let it sit and melt until it is nothing but sizzling liquid.
- Place sandwich on pan. Let one side sit for about 6 minutes, then flip so the other side can cook. Bread must look brownish and hard..
- Serve ;).
The layer of cheese melted over the top engulfs the tuna salad and keeps it in place. What a great dish to serve while watching a football game. Healthy Tuna Melt Recipe with wild tuna, a bit of cream cheese and no mayo, served on whole grain English muffin. Serving tuna melt on English muffin with sliced fresh vegetables makes it a complete meal – protein, complex carbs and fat (a little organic dairy fat is totally fine). The tuna melt… you either love it or hate it.