Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin.
You can cook Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin
- It’s 2 of zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, then crosswise diagonally.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a sweet onion, sliced in half crosswise, then length wise.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of parmesan cheese, grated.
Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin instructions
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan to medium high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook covered for 10 minutes..
- Turn zucchini and onion over with a spatula to cook other side. Onion and zucchini should start to become carmelized. Continue to cook covered on medium high heat for 10 minutes..
- Turn vegetables over. Add salt. Take care not to burn. Reduce heat as needed. If burning does occur, add small amount of water to deglaze pan and continue. Flavor is enhanced by this process nonetheless..
- Cook covered for another 5 minutes. Turn vegetables over and top with parmesan cheese. Cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes then turn off heat and let sit on stove until cheese melts or when ready to serve..
- Serve with grilled chick'n or pasta..
Beautifuldesign's Breakfast Sausage Seasoning.
You can cook Beautifuldesign's Breakfast Sausage Seasoning using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Breakfast Sausage Seasoning
- You need 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 T of Sage.
- It’s 1 T of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 T of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Add Ground Red Pepper for spicy sausage.
Beautifuldesign's Breakfast Sausage Seasoning step by step
- Mix all ingredients & enjoy! Use generously making sure it's well mixed with whatever meat you choose..
You can have Onion Burgers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of small yellow onions.
- It’s 1 package of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 slices of american cheese.
- You need 3 of onion buns.
Onion Burgers instructions
- Chop onion into smallish pieces and put in a nonstick skillit with butter on medium high, season with a pinch of salt, and cook untill brown. Set aside..
- Mix beef, soup mix, onion powder, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl until combined..
- Form into 3 1/3 lb pattys and cook on medium high untill cooked through..
- Put a slice of cheese on top of each and place on an onion bun..
- Top with grilled onions and your favorite condiments. A sweet vidalia onion sauce is great if you want more onion..
Juicy venison burgers in a skillet. Mouthwatering, juicy Venison Burgers without any added fat! Make lean delicious venison burgers from ground venison in less than a half hour. If you can't find it in person.
And when it comes to deer, one of the best ways to eat venison meat is in burger form. This recipe benefits from bacon, parsley, garlic, and shallots for a juicy bite. These are some of the best burgers for tailgating. You can have Juicy venison burgers in a skillet using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy venison burgers in a skillet
- It’s 2 pounds of ground venison.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 tablespoon of left over bacon grease (i said they are juicy not healthy).
- It’s splash of soy sauce.
- You need of seasoning salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of garlic.
Ground venison is a very and occasionally gamey lean meat that comes from deer, and its texture is generally improved by mixing in pork sausage or Beef and pork complement the flavor of ground venison, and contain enough fat to hold the meat together in a patty and prevent it from drying during. The recipe for the best juicy venison loin is still the same recipe that I use today. It's a house favorite that shows back up every year. In a large, oven proof skillet heat butter over medium high heat until it is fully melted and the pan is hot.
Juicy venison burgers in a skillet instructions
- Mix bacon grease and rest of spices and egg yolks in the meat and make into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry in skillet the one I used is pictured. 6 minutes on each side. If using the same pan I do add some oil in it to fry with because of how lean the meat is. A regular cast iron skillet you wouldn't need the extra oil probably. I DO NOT recommend using a non stick pan for this as they will not brown the meat and will dry them out faster.
Generously season the meat with salt and pepper before placing. Need a new venison burger recipe? This beer cheese-stuffed venison slider should be at the top of your must-try list. This skillet burger is tender and juicy and only uses a couple ingredients. Topped off with caramelized onions and a creamy chipotle mayo.
You can cook Breakfast Thali using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Thali
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Musterd seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sabji masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 3 cups of Curd.
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
Breakfast Thali instructions
- Grind onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic cloves to a smooth paste. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cumin seeds and as they begin to change colour add the paste and sauté till oil separates. Add potatoes, turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and sauté for two minutes. Add salt and mix. Add four cups of water and stir. Once the water comes to a boil, close the lid of the cooker and cook under pressure till the pressure is released.
- Open the lid once the pressure is completely reduced. Add fresh cream and coriander leaves and mix well. Garnish with ginger strips and serve hot with rotis..
Tacos al pastor. Al pastor (from Spanish, "shepherd style"), also known as tacos al pastor, is a taco made with spit-grilled pork. Based on the lamb shawarma brought by Lebanese immigrants to Mexico, al pastor features a flavor palate that combines traditional Middle Eastern spices with those indigenous to. Tacos al pastor cooked on a vertically situated trompo ('spinning top') are a direct descendant of the vertical rotisserie cooked doner kebab.
Tacos Al Pastor are thinly sliced pieces of marinated pork that make for the best taco. Tacos al pastor is a wonderful Mexican dish that uses the beautiful pineapples that are grown all over Mexico. This Tacos al Pastor recipe was given to me by my sister, she wrote the recipe while watching a TV show in Mexico, they were having a competition for the best Tacos al Pastor in Mexico City. You can have Tacos al pastor using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tacos al pastor
- It’s 2 lb of pork meat.
- It’s 2 of dry ancho chile.
- You need 5 of dry California chile.
- Prepare 3 of Chipotle chili in adobo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 6 clove of of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced pineapple.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of salt ( remember enough for all the pork).
La mejor comida del mundo y por supuesto, chilanga por excelencia! In a small skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Authentic Tacos Al Pastor exploding with restaurant flavor made with thinly sliced chile pineapple marinated pork, grilled to perfection and served with caramelized pineapple. This recipe for tacos al pastor is tender pork in a sweet and savory marinade that is grilled to perfection.
Tacos al pastor instructions
- Boil water then turn off heat and put the dry chilies in the water and leave then in the water for about 15 min.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into the blender to make the marinate.
- Pour the marinate over the pork and refrigerate for 4 hours or for best results over night.
- Now you can grill them up for best smokey taste but I cooked them on the stove top.
- To serve as tacos lay the meat on a tortilla top with chopped onion, cilatro, I use a green salsa (tomatillos salsa), and a squirt of lime..
Taco night is a big hit at my house, especially when tacos al pastor are on the menu. Real-deal tacos al pastor are made by cooking stacked, marinated pork shoulder slices in front of a vertical rotisserie. A guide to making classic tacos al pastor on the grill or in the oven. Over time, tacos al pastor became one of the most popular Mexican tacos. This version takes its These pork-and-pineapple tacos are called al pastor because missionaries came from Jerusalem to.
Tuna and Corn Corquettes.
You can cook Tuna and Corn Corquettes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Corn Corquettes
- It’s 2 (5 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canned corn kernels, drained (about 8g of carbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko (Japanese bread crumbs) (about 10g of carbs).
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
Tuna and Corn Corquettes step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients and form them into small patties. Place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil on top and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is lightly golden brown..
- Serve with sriracha mayo or your favorite dressing..
You can cook Matka kulfi using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matka kulfi
- It’s 1.5 lb of whole milk.
- It’s 1 can of small condensed milk.
Matka kulfi instructions
- Just keep stir the whole milk until It becomes proper golden thick mixture.
- Now add condensed milk and again keep stir until it again becomes thick properly dark golden mixture.
- Add nuts is optional.most important if you don't have condensed milk try to prefer adding jaggery and dont over cook after adding jaggery just mix and if you don't have jaggery too then add brown sugar caramel or dark chocolate.
- Transfer it into small tiny cups.enjoy after freezing.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Mango kulfi with coffee-choco pieces🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🍫🍫.
You can have Mango kulfi with coffee-choco pieces🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🍫🍫 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi with coffee-choco pieces🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🍫🍫
- You need 50 g of chocolate (coffee taste).
- You need 1 of mango.
- Prepare 230 ml of heavy whipping cream (liquid).
- You need 3-4 tbsp of sugar.
Mango kulfi with coffee-choco pieces🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🍫🍫 instructions
- Cut the peeled mango in small pieces and mix it with the sugar and heavy cream and puree it.
- Mix in some choco pieces and let it freeze for few hours..
- Substitute the mango with any fruit or additions that you like.
Potato Rabdi (dessert).
You can cook Potato Rabdi (dessert) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Rabdi (dessert)
- It’s 1 of potato.
- It’s 5 cups of whole milk.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar/ substitute/ honey.
- Prepare 5-6 of sandal flower petals.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 cup of coffee creamer (powder).
- It’s 9-10 of pistachio.
Potato Rabdi (dessert) instructions
- Peel the potato, grated it in the water.
- Heat the pan, add butter and now remove water from potato and cook in butter.
- Mix corn flour in 2 tsp milk, Add milk, petals and cornflour mixture in the pan.
- Continuously stirrer spoon and mix well.
- Once it's thick n almost half I quantity add sugar and cook 1 min more.
- Now garnish with pistachio or cashew almonds, can serve hot or cold.