Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝. Bow Tie Pasta With Tomato-Basil Alfredo SauceGenius Kitchen. Tuna Pasta Alfredo is a rich and creamy pasta dish that can easily be prepared. Get the details of the recipe by reading this post.
Remember your mom's tuna noodle casserole? Place tuna in a skillet over low heat; season with onion powder and salt. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can have Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (12 ounce) of bow tie pasta (farfalle).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 2 jars (16 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 can (5 ounce) of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper. View top rated Alfredo bow tie pasta ham recipes with ratings and reviews.
Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt to water……
- Add in your bow tie pasta and cook until al dente, drain, then add back to pot…….
- Add to cooked pasta your Alfredo pasta sauce, drained tuna, black pepper and adobo, mix well on low heat, then serve and enjoy 😉! Garnish each serving with parsley flakes……Sauce will thicken upon standing……!!! 😉😋.
This awesome bow tie pasta, cooked to creamy perfection with a homemade Alfredo sauce, smokey prosciutto, mushrooms and tangy asiago cheese is a decadent meal worthy of a special occasion or a page in a gourmet food magazine. Bow tie pasta is one of the most decorative pastas ever. In greased casserole dish, combine cooked pasta and broccoli with all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Bow Tie Pasta With Broccoli and Broccoli Sauce. Summer is almost here and this bow tie pasta tuna salad is perfect for those backyard barbecues, pot luck parties, family gatherings and to add to a busy Once the pasta has been cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.