Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger. I was thrilled to see a casserole recipe that wasn't high in sodium. I think following the recipe as. Assemble burgers with your choice of toppings (tomatoes, lettuce, onions, cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc.) Nutrition facts.
Spread hamburger over bottom of baking pan.. your tater tots over top; salt and pepper to taste. Consulter des vidéos de braised frozen vegetables like carrots, similaires. Trouvez les clips vidéo de stock parfaits en HD grâce à la recherche de contenus similaires du site Shutterstock.com. You can have Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 3-2/3 pound of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 pound of Carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
Des milliers de vidéos pertinentes ajoutées chaque semaine. Autumn Tabbouleh is the perfect make-ahead side dish! To make this salad, I thinly shave cauliflower, then mix in with julienned carrots and golden beets. Tossing these vegetables with lemon juice and salt works like a simple marinade.
Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger step by step
- Peel and slice the Carrots thick..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the beef, onion, cauliflower, spices except parsley, and sliced Carrots..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered. When the Carrots are fork tender they are ready. Add the parsley on top..
The mixture should look like crumbs. Add everything else into the food processor and blend until smooth, about another minute. Make the Lentils: In a medium pot, stir the lentils with the broth or water, curry powder, cumin and coriander. Bring the mixture to a simmer over. The Cast of Characters: Cauliflower, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Chicken Broth or Stock, Milk, Half & Half, Butter, Flour, Salt, Pepper, Sour Cream, and Parsley (fresh or dried).