Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. Hey guys, do you like fried chicken? Well, Chef Marcus Samuelsson stopped by the Proper Tasty kitchen recently to make us some yummy fried chicken with a twist. How long is fried chicken good for?
It's a CRISPY Chow Main, my favourite Chinese takeout! Crispy noodles topped with a saucy chicken and vegetable stir fry, this is a CRUNCHY version of Chow Mein. I really wonder what are they thinking when they created this menu. xD. You can have Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce
- You need of gr chicken breasts.
- You need of cups buttermilk.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of tsp black pepper.
- It’s of tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of tsp garlic powder.
- You need of tsp onion powder.
- It’s of Sprinkle of cumin.
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Prepare of to taste salt.
- Prepare of Outer coating (breading):.
- Prepare of cup yellow corn flour.
- You need of Fried chicken breading mix.
- It’s of To make the sauce:.
- It’s of small diced onion.
- You need of tbls butter.
- Prepare of tbls dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare of cubs dark chocolate.
- It’s of tbls ketchup.
- It’s of tbls tomato paste.
- You need of tsp balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of tsp pomegranate molasses.
- It’s of Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper.
- Prepare of cup water.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
The Korean Fried Chicken Sauce is made to go with Chef John's Korean Fried Chicken – also listed on this site. If you don't tolerate heat at all I suggest you leave it out altogether do a taste. Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. This Chicken in Chocolate Sauce dish is sure to spice up any meal.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce step by step
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired..
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown..
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it..
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny..
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions..
The chocolate sauce gives it a special (maybe romantic?) touch. Stir in the chicken stock and coffee. Strain the sauce, discarding the solids. Put the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties.